Cookies Policy- Extended Information Sheet
Cookies are text files containing minimal information sent to the browser and stored on the computer, every time you visit a website. At each connection, cookies send information to the reference site. They are used to improve the functionality of the site, allow the user to move easily between pages and to guarantee the user an always optimal browsing experience.
Cookies can be installed:
1) Directly by the controller / owner or manager of the website (first-party cookies)
2) From managers unrelated to the website visited by the user (third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the manager. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of each operator
Cookies can be classified into the following categories:
– Technical cookies. These are the cookies that are used to browse or provide a service requested by the user. Without using these cookies some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and less secure. In general, therefore, it is not necessary to acquire the data syubject prior and informed consent. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
– Non-technical cookies (profiling and marketing). These cookies are used to track the user’s browsing on the net and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices and more. Their use on the terminals of the data subjects is prohibited if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given valid consent in this regard. When the installation of Cookies takes place on the basis of consent, this consent can be freely revoked at any time.
Below, for each cookie operating on our site, we report the information dividing the type of cookie used:
Cookies are distinguished in:
1. Technical cookies: they are used to browse or to provide the required service. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be completed or would be more complex and / or less secure.
2. Profiling cookies: they are used to track navigation and create profiles based on tastes, habits, choices, etc. In this way advertising messages in line with the preferences already shown in the previous online navigation can be transmitted to any device.
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies. For the installation of profiling cookies, consent is required: if you do not want the device to receive and store profiling cookies, security settings of the browser can be changed. In fact, through the settings of the browser used for navigation, you can decide whether to delete and / or avoid the installation of cookies on the device used.
3) Cookies managed directly by the controller: for example, cookies to send personalized advertising communications
- details with: name of the cookie, purpose, data retention period, place of storage
- selection button for ACTIVATE / DEACTIVATE – the button can refer to both individual cookies and the category / type to which it refers.
b) Cookies managed by third parties: cookies managed by third parties are also installed through this site. For all types of cookies reported, the name of the third parties that manage them is explicit and for each of them there is the link to the page where you can receive information on the treatment and possibly deny your consent.
insert: name, purpose of the cookie, link to extended information and third party consent form.
Management of cookies from the browser settings
This website works best if cookies are enabled. The user can decide not to allow the setting of cookies on his computer. For information on how to change the cookie settings, select the browser you are using:
Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-IT/privacystatement/
In accordance with article 13 of the UE regulation 2016/679
INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS FOR KARTING SRL (controller), as the processing controller, in accordance with art 13 of the UE Regulation 2016/679 (Privacy regulation) and subsequent amendments and integrations, collect and then processes personal data of its customers and suppliers (data subject)
- Types of processed data
Personal data subject to processing are:
“Common” personal data. These information include, for example, personal data, contact data (e-mail address and telephone number)
- Purpose and method of processing
Personal data are processed during the ordinary controller’s activity, in order to pursue the following purposes.
- Complete and correct fulfilment of obligations of the contractual relationship established (Contract)
- Administrative and accounting fulfilments strictly linked to the contract
- Fulfilments of specific obligations provided by the Law, a regulation or a community legislation
- Promotional activities related to product and services similar to the ones already bought
- Marketing: promotional and commercial activities involving also newsletter mail.
The processing of personal data takes place under the authority of the controller, by persons specifically put in charge, authorized and trained in processing method, in accordance with art. 30 of the Codice Privacy and art. 29 of the Privacy Regulation, through manual, computerized or telematic tools, with logics strictly related to the purposes and in any case in order to guarantee the confidentiality and safety of personal data. The processing of personal data may also take place, on behalf of the controller, by the Data Processors specifically designated in accordance with art. 29 of the Codice Privacy and art. 28 of the privacy regulation.
- Legal basis of the processing and nature of the provision
With reference to the purposes referred to in paragraph 2, points 1,2,3 above, the provision of personal data is mandatory and constitutes a necessary requirement for the execution of the Contract and the related tax and administrative obligations. Failure to provide data determines the inability to receive the service covered by the Contract itself. The legal basis of the related processing is the correct execution and management of the Contract.
With reference to point 4) -activities towards acquired customers-, the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the controller. The customer may stop receiving these communications by e-mail at any time.
With reference to point 5) – marketing activity – the legal basis is consent. In case of lack of consent, it will not be possible to proceed with marketing activities.
- Subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated and scope of communication.
In relation to the purposes of the process indicated above, and within the strictly relevant limits to the same, personal data of the subject party will be or may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects:
1 to the Financial Administration and other public authorities, where required by law or upon their request;
2 to credit institutions for payment orders or other financial instrumental for the execution of the Contract;
3 external subjects that exercise control activities, such as independent auditors, board of statutory auditors, supervisory body;
4 companies and organizations for credit management and / or for the protection of interests and rights;
5 subjects designated as external data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Privacy Regulation, for related or consequent activities to the execution of the Contract
The updated list of the indicated parties and the Data Processors can be provided by the data subject upon request.
- Extra-EU data transfer
Personal data will not be transferred to non-EU countries; unless for reasons arising from the execution of the contract, or the fulfillment of legal obligations, a transfer to non-EU countries and / or organizations is necessary, that transfer will take place in compliance with applicable law. The transfers will be made through adequate guarantees, such as adequacy decisions, standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or other legal instruments.
- Data retention period or criteria for determining the period
Personal data of the data subject are kept by the controller for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in paragraph no. 2 (points 1 to 3), as well as for that prescribed by civil, fiscal and regulatory rules and in any case no longer than 10 years from the termination of the contract.
Regarding the promotional purposes towards customers already acquired (paragraph 2, point 4) the data of the data subject will be processed until the exercise of the right of opposition (activated at the beginning, on the occasion of sending the individual communications and / or through direct contact of the controller) and in any case no later than 24 months from collection.
Once the retention periods have elapsed, data will be anonymized or deleted, unless it is necessary to keep them for other purposes foreseen by express provision of the law.
7. Rights of the data subject.
Article 15 and seq. of the Privacy Regulation give the data subject the right to:
- access to personal data, (or a copy of such personal data), as well as to further information on current treatments;
- correct or update of personal data processed by the Data Controller, if they are incomplete or out of date;
- delete personal data from the controller’s databases in the cases provided for by current legislation;
- limitate processing of personal data by the Data Controller;
- Obtain a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device for personal data concerning him;
- opposite to the processing of personal data by the Data Controller (eg promotional activities)
The data subject can exercise his rights by writing at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In any case, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Control Authority.
The controller has the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of this information, by giving notice to the data subjects.
Information updated in June 2020.
According with art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (the “Privacy Regulation”) INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS FOR KARTING SRL intends to inform all users and/or visitors of the site www.ok1karting.com (respectively the “Users” and the ” Site “), regarding the use of personal data, log files and cookies collected through the Site itself.
1. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The controller of the personal data processing is INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS FOR KARTING SRL, vat number IT03904940230 with registered office in Verona Rea VR – 375149 e-mail email@example.com, (hereinafter the “controller”).
The company has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
2. Information collected from the Site:
– Navigation data:
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
• obtain statistical information on the use of the services
• check the correct functioning of the services offered.
Navigation data do not persist for more than 3years (except for any need for investigation of crimes by the judicial authorities).
b) communicated by the user
– Data communicated by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data through the various compilation forms on the site that involve the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to fulfill contact requests, services, possible assignment of credentials for personal areas.
c) through cookies
3) Type of personal data, purpose, legal basis and storage times
Personal data requested and provided are used to allow the access to the site and to use the following services:
Type of service: access to the private area / download
Type of personal data collected: personal data, access credentials, contacts
Purpose: To allow access to material exclusively dedicated to registered subjects (personal area);
Legal basis: consent / contract execution
Storage times: up to the request for cancellation from the personal area
Type of service: contact area for products / services
Type of personal data collected: personal data, contact data (for example: e-mail, telephone numbers ..)
Purpose: to acquire, by filling in the appropriate form, the references of the users of the site to satisfy requests for information / commercial contact (Contact Area)
Legal basis: consent / contract execution
Retention times: 24 months from the acquisition or renewal of the contact
Type of service: use of the e-commerce service;
Type of personal data collected: personal data, contact data (for example: e-mail, telephone numbers ..), bank / financial data.
Purpose: to execute a PURCHASE AGREEMENT for PRODUCTS -SERVICES (E-COMMERCE)
Legal basis: execution of a contract
Conservation times: up to the fulfillment of the civil obligations
Type of service: newsletter and advertising;
Type of personal data collected: personal data, e-mail contact.
Purpose: to contact the subscribers by sending a periodic newsletter related to the activities of the company; (NEWSLETTER and ADVERTISING)
Legal basis: consent
Storage times: 24 months or until revocation of consent
The data processing for the aforementioned purposes will be carried out in accordance with the Privacy Regulation and all the specific sector regulations.
The data provided will be processed mainly with IT tools under the authority of the Data Controller, by subjects specifically appointed, authorized and instructed to process in accordance with articles 28 and 29 of the Privacy Regulation. We inform you that suitable security measures are also observed pursuant to articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4) Mandatory or optional nature of the consent for the provision of data
The provision of data is optional but in the event of failure to provide it, it will not be possible to take advantage of some services provided by our site
5) In which frame we can transmit data
Data may be communicated, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Regulation, to the following subjects:
(1) to the financial, administration and / or other public authorities, if this is required by law or at their request;
(2) to the structures, subjects and external companies used by the Data Controller to carry out instrumental or consequent activities for the execution of the Site Services
(3) to credit institutions for instrumental purposes linked to a possible purchase of goods / services if there is an e-commerce area
The information automatically collected from the Site may also be transferred to third-party cloud servers also located outside the EU, if such processing is necessary for the execution of the site’s services. The legal basis of this treatment is, therefore, art. 49, paragraph 1, lett. b of the Privacy Regulation.
6) Security measures
Through the Website, data are processed in compliance with the applicable law and using adequate security measures in compliance with the legislation in force, also pursuant to art. 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation.
In this regard, it is confirmed, among other things, the adoption of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, theft, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data processed.
We remind you that at any time you can exercise the rights referred to in articles 15 and following of the Privacy Regulation, by sending a written communication to the Controller, with the aim of obtaining:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data with indication of its origin, verify its accuracy or request its update, correction, integration;
- access, deletion of data or limitation of processing;
- the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law.
You may also object to the processing of personal data previously provided.
With reference to the Newsletter, it should be noted that any cancellation request can be made explicit through the use of a special link / button.